Meet up with the standards?
Are you up for the challenge to make our team faster, better, harder & stronger than it already is Today? And you want to scale that team to an international scaleup? Then we can’t wait to meet you!
Your day to day challenge in our innovation team is a mix between HR and operations. You take the lead in building a next level operational structure for our team where entrepreneurship, cooperation, quality, effiency and happiness are key. From hiring to onboarding, hustling at Bundl and growing to corporate venturing guru, you guide our people through the whole adventure. Get this team ready to scale on an international level!
The People Operations manager we’re looking for:
- You’re hungry and driven
- You have a real passion for innovation
- You want to break the traditional HR thinking in an entrepreneur environment
- Your social skills can handle and even inspire the most furious management meeting
- Energetic, hard-working, fun and a true team player
- You know all about the latest tools to make our office run like a smooth engine
- You know your way around as project manager: organizing, communicating, coordinating and budget monitoring is going to be part of your life.
- You have been living the startup life before or have one on the side? Sounds great!
- You have the ability to prioritize in the blink of an eye
- You’re eager to take our entrepreneurial culture to the next level, to attract and retain talent!
- Failing forward, taking ownership & an entrepreneurial mindset are core values in your approach
- Fluent in writing and speaking English
- You’re all about getting this team ready to scale better, faster, harder, stronger and bigger!
Backgrounds that can live up to the standards: Human Resources, Operations, Communication, Psychology, ...
Responsibilities you take with pride:
- Staff Recruitment & Retention
- Employee Relations
- Employment Law
- Operational planning
- Operational scaling
- Operational structure
- Culture development
- Training & Development
- Orientation & On-Boarding
- Performance Management
- Organizational Development
- HR Policies & Procedures
- Play leading role in office space management, including the anticipation of office space needs and managing office moves.
- Negotiation with external work-related agencies/experts
- Promoting equality and diversity as part of the culture of the organisation;
- Developing HR planning strategies, which consider immediate and long-term staff requirements
- Developing and implementing policies on issues like working conditions, performance management, equal opportunities, disciplinary procedures and absence management;
- Advising on pay and other remuneration issues, including promotion and benefits;
- Entrepreneur model structure;