Hi there, is it you we’re looking for?
We’re searching for a Junior Digital Marketer to help build up the digital marketing efforts of an ambitious Corporate Venturing firm. Are you a passionate and enthusiastic individual, eager to learn and develop your super talents in an exciting and varied role as a Digital Marketer? Stop what you're doing now, here’s your chance!
- Planning, managing, and executing all marketing campaigns/activities
- Writing and editing blog articles based on the topics of innovation and corporate venturing
- Writing and dispatching email marketing campaigns
- Boosting the campaigns by using paid advertising (Google AdWords, Facebook Ads, LinkedIn Ads, ...)
- Building and maintaining our social media presence
- Measuring and reporting performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assessing against goals (ROI and KPIs) as created by the team
- Brainstorming new creative content and growth strategies for Bundl
- Collaborating with internal teams to create optimized landing pages on bundl.com
- Researching new online media opportunities that may benefit the business, including social media, development of blogs and forums
- Managing the contact database and assisting with lead generation activities
The digital entrepreneur we’re aiming for:
- You’re hungry and driven
- A real passion for innovation and digital marketing
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Your social skills can handle and even inspire the most furious management meeting
- A strategic thinker, you stay ahead of the game
- You keep looking for new ways to hack the internet
- Energetic, hard-working, speedy, fun and a true team player
- Failing forward, taking ownership and an entrepreneurial mindset are core values in your approach
- Native/fluent in writing and speaking English is a MUST
- 0-2 years experience in digital marketing (or a related field)
- Graphic and video skills are a huge plus (Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, Premiere…)
Backgrounds we’ve seen in this position before: digital marketing, communication, PR, data analytics, innovation consultancy, marketing, …
Maybe we'll be everything you love and nothing you don't
There are a million reasons to love us, though we believe these will do the trick.
Choose your flavor
Employee or entrepreneur model, it’s your call
Co-drive the start-up life
Work side by side in our corporate ventures
Enjoy flexible work hours
Whether you’re a night rider or an early bird, you’ll fit in!
See the world
We think, act and work international
Work hard, play hard
We mix dedicated hard work with a funky friday attitude
Work with hero brands
They’re those who are willing to change!